Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beach Babe



Over the past week my life got to be very chaotic, with interviews, grad review, shooting, and getting a portfolio together. I had put just about my whole portfolio together for grad review and I just wanted to shoot one more editorial fashion shoot to make the portfolio even stronger....not to mention I have always wanted to do a shoot out in the sand dunes in Pismo. So that is exactly what I did! I got my beautiful model (Kassie) to do this for me, had a wonderful friend (shorty) help me out and assist like old times, and we drove off to Pismo. I have never been there before and it was so AMAZING it blew me away!

It was such a fun shoot and I love the pictures! I really hope you guys like them too! There will be more to come soon when I have the chance to edit more. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Kassie is fantastic! I'm hoping to work with her soon. I love Pismo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hennadiy! Ya she is a great model and friend too! You'll love working with her

    ReplyDelete